Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well what???



Well what's been happening??? Just working really. I've been traveling alot (as you who have me on facebook probably know by now)...I've been in Oralndo, FL and Baltimore, MD.




In Orlando I was at Student Leadership University where I got to work, but also was able to learn a great deal about Leadership but also Apologetics from a professor at Southeastern Seminary, so that was great. I was able to do some surfing on my way home at Flagler Beach and it was the first time this year in the Atlantic without the wetsuit on, so that was a refreshing experience, but not that bad ultimately.




In Baltimore I spent sometime in Montgomery County, but spent most of my time at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore eating at the ESPN Zone restaurant and taking in a Baltimore Orioles game against the Toronto Blue Jays (O's won).




Summit church has been growing a good bit, and it's been great leading worship with the students; they're amazing. Our Youth Group is getting up there as well, so that's exciting to see young students coming to God.
Back to work....
~ Nick ~

No comments: