Thursday, June 12, 2008

June a month of Hotness

So it's been like 100 degrees since the end of May here in Charleston.  I think that the idea of global warming originated here, since I have a constant sweat.

Anyways, Brandie is busy taking 2 summer courses, and I am working towards the Christian Marketing job at CSU as well as working with Summit Church as their Executive Pastor (which means I help out here and there).

Going to be visiting Edisto Beach with Dad and everyone in July, and other than that I don't really have anything else much planned.  Brandie and I are coming up on our 3 year wedding anniversary and that's exciting, though we don't have HUGE plans or anything...I guess you really do BIG STUFF on the 5 year, 10 year, etc.; though we are doing something fun for both of us.  Also, her birthday is fast approaching as well, so I've been listening but I'm not hearing a ton of gift ideas, so i'll have to think...which I believe will be unfortunate for her.  : )

Just wanted to update.
Nick

No comments: