Monday, June 30, 2008

Creation 2008

So I just got back from Pennsylvania (Mt. Union to be exact...which means basically Amish Country).  I went to Creation (the Nation's Largest Christian Music Festival), and basically everyone was there (DCB, Tomlin, Fee, Flyleaf, etc.)...as well as 75,000 other people...I spent a week there and it was a lot of fun...though tough work as well.  Pollett, and Abercrombie came with me, so that made it easier, though it was raining almost the whole time.  Lots of fun, and very productive for CSU as well.

Brandie had an amazing 25th birthday party that her WONDERFUL HUSBAND planned for her.  It was an IRON CHEF themed party, and Brandie's team won by a time default, though all the food was delicious and all of it was eaten.  I would like to thank all of our friends and family that showed up to the P A R T Y, and those that helped; we really appreciate it. 

Brandie has begun her second month of courses at CSU, and hopefully should graduate in the Fall.  She has 3 more classes to knock out after this month and they should be difficult, but I believe she will do well.

Nick <><

1 comment:

The Traynums said...

Can't wait to see y'all at Edisto!I am so glad y'all are coming!!!